- TrunkView is an MPT1327 protocol decoder, used in a single radio setup without the need for a discriminator output.
MPT1327 Trunked Radio networks, such as the Belgium/Netherlands Entropia, can be tracked and monitored.
Current version: 2.21
- Alpha tagging: label prefixes and individual radio idents. more...
- Tracking: if a suitable scanner is used, TrunkView tunes it to an assigned voice channel.
- Voice channels assigned by the Trunking System Controller are shown in a separate window.
- Custom bandplan support. more...
- Short Data Message decoding.
- Real time Traffic analysis tool. more...
- Option to create logfiles.
- Option to record voice conversations (WAV only).
- Extensive filter possibilities.
- Band scan facility.
- Minimizes to the system tray.
- No discriminator output needed.
- Network configuration: System id, Site name, Control Channel.
TechnicalTrunkView uses (software) algorithms that are made available by Stefan Petersen © 2003.
For any MPT1327 protocol related question, you can refer to the protocol standard. (about 290 pages!)
PriceFree, however it is appreciated if you make a donation.